Job Title Administration
Category Administrative Services Managers
Application deadline 22nd January 2021
_Success Description: Client Experience Coordinator (Client Success) _
*We are looking for a candidate to fill the “Client Experience Coordinator” position at Life Balance Chiropractic. *
To provide a WOW factor experience to every client you come into contact with and give all clients an incredible customer experience, whether it's on the phone, via email, SMS or when the client arrives. All your attention must go to this person. You will be managing a busy front desk and waiting room client experience, meeting and greeting our clients, answering the phone, converting inquiries into paying clients and ensuring that all of our clients are looked after and made to feel welcomed and special whenever they enter your world. Ultimately, your job is to help us grow the revenue of the centre by booking in new clients via the phone or converting those who inquire into our centre from our marketing efforts and excelling at retaining those clients as lifelong customers of the business. You'll do that by creating the type of customer service experience that clients will be more than happy to pay for - and just as happy to tell others about.
The big Outcome
“To grow the revenue of the centre by retaining the clients that we've got (or going to get as a result of our marketing). This person will also convert new interest that comes to us as a result of the goodwill or word of mouth that already exists in our community. Doing this will involve developing a deep and meaningful relationship with our clients, spending time getting to know each one personally and answering their concerning questions about chiropractic confidently and in a way that makes them see the value in chiropractic. This person will create the type of experience that customers can't wait to come back to – will be happy to pay for and just as happy to tell others about. Ultimately, this person will contribute to our long term business growth and long term health of our community”
The culture metric will be Living Company values, brand standards, policies and procedures
Roles and Responsibilities
- Generate inbound leads and appointments
- Marketing to existing clients
- Organising events to prospective customers
- Creating sales support tools and materials
- Generating outbound leads and appointments
- Managing the customer database
- Ensuring the team are taking client payments
- Managing Client Relationship systems (CRM)
- Account Management
- Handling client complaints
- Contributing to client referrals
- Measuring client satisfaction within the company
- Ensuring a high standard of client service and experience.
- Ensuring the upkeep of premises and all equipment
- Improving and documenting processes
- Working with the team to achieve key objectives, results and prioritising resources.
- Ensure health and safety procedures are followed.
- Maintaining stock and inventory
- Client retention
1. Conversion from incoming/warm inquiry to paying client greater than 80%
2. Arrival for first appointment greater than 95%
3. Ensure centre is hitting set referral target
4. Reschedule 90% of drop-offs/reschedules through recalls within 7 days.
5. Chiropractor utilization ratio greater than 85% (but no more than 95%)
6. 20 Outbound calls per 6-hour shift. 5 Connects 3 phone presentations per shift 2 booked per shift on weekly measure This is 100 outbound calls per week a minimum of 15 phone presentations per week of which 10 people book each CEC.
- Personable and good people skills
- Ability to related to all kinds of people
- Organised and confident
- Calm under pressure
- Strategic multi-tasker
- Detail orientated
- Positive proactive can-do attitude
- Call handling
- Time management and keeping
- Account manager skills
- Technical skills
- Project Management
- Ability to plan, prioritize and execute on business needs.
- Demonstrates a willingness to be held accountable for performance
- Ideally some sales rep experience
- Account management
Hours Required Per Hire 33.5hours
Monday 13:30 - 20:00
Tuesday 07:30 - 13:00
Wednesday 13:30 - 20:00
Thursday 09:00 - 12:00 & 13:30 - 20:00
Friday 07:30 - 13:00
Starting Salary £16000P.A +team performance-related pay