Job Title Administration
Category Administrative Services Managers
Salary 2,000,023,000 USD
Working on the front desk in a prestigious office building in Basingstoke.
The role will be office based. Hours are 8am-6pm Monday to Friday
Purpose of the role:
To represent the client's vision and values by efficiently running and maintaining a presence on the front desk, meeting and greeting and offering assistance to all personnel utilising and visiting the building whilst also being responsible for carrying out regular 'walk rounds'.
- To provide a high-quality customer-orientated frontline service, maintaining a helpful, welcoming attitude, whilst directing visitors to the appropriate areas.
- To respond calmly and effectively to emergencies and challenging situations, whilst maintaining the highest professional standards at all times.
- To know the occupiers by name and greet when entering and leaving the building.
- To maintain the reception and communal areas, keeping them clean, tidy and welcoming, reporting any health and safety or maintenance requirements.
- To work closely with the Management Team and all other service providers within the development in ensuring that the highest standards at the property is maintained at all times.
- To answer any phone calls and on-site intercom system in a professional manner.
- To be proficient with all Microsoft applications and Outlook
- To be familiar with the building and be able to locate key information.
- To respond to all incoming issues the same day even if a resolution cannot be found.
- To diarise any work which needs regular attention in outlook and follow up accordingly.
- To ensure calendars are kept up to date with all meetings and appointments, utilising Outlook or any other application as needed.
- To be proficient with the onsite handbook and associated documents relating to the site and refer to as often as required.
- To be polite and personable to all visitors, contractors
- To report any breaches to the Management Team
- Maintain an up to date list of emergency services and contractors telephone numbers
- To be familiar with all aspects of the site including location of stop cocks (main and individual), shut off points for gas and electricity
- To maintain a key log for the site including authorisation sheets and only release keys to those whose are named on the authorisation sheet
- To ensure all visitors and suppliers sign in and out of the building
- To receive deliveries on behalf of leaseholders and issue parcel collection notices accordingly
- To receive post and distribute to relevant post boxes and return to sender incorrectly named post
- To carry out full inspections of the building at commencement of day, periodically throughout the day and at end of the day as well as checking on the adjacent building, inclusive of all plant areas, wc's and external areas
- To be aware of all contractors working on site and ensure relevant permits such as working at heights, hot works or roof permits are issued
- To report any maintenance or breakdowns immediately to the Contractors and continue to provide updates to both the Management Team and the leaseholders
- To check contractors' work once complete and report back to the Management Team.
- To ensure all onsite log and e-log books are completed where relevant when contractors visit.
- To monitor vehicles entering and leaving car park ensuring that leaseholders park in their allocated bays.
- To ensure bins are available for regular collections without any obstructions
- To programme new fobs when required and deactivate lost/stolen.
- To inform leaseholders of all estate and local activities and forthcoming events which may affect the day to day running of the building
- To maintain accurate reports of any incidents and immediately report to the Management Team
- To monitor CCTV and be proficient on playing back and burning sections to disk
- To attend leaseholder meetings and events when required
- To oversee regular maintenance contracts and report back to the Management Team as required e.g. lift maintenance and cleaning
- To comply with and ensure that the landlord obligation for health and safety and fire precautions are always met.
- To assist leaseholders and visitors in the event of an emergency.
- To acquire working knowledge of the technical equipment in the building and be certain of how to obtain prompt assistance with defect or malfunctions that may arise.
- To acquire working knowledge of the property systems and procedures
- To carefully complete all log reports that may be required by the client or the Management Team.
- To deal with all queries on site efficiently and professionally and as appropriate direct queries to third parties for action, ensuring the person raising the query is informed of the action taken, the expected outcome and the time-frame involved.
- To take regular utility meter readings and maintain records
- To assist / complete any weekly fire alarm bell tests
- To carry out any other duties as the Management Team may reasonably request from time to time
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.