Job Title Construction
Category Construction Laborers
About Sunseeker International
Sunseeker International is a global icon in the manufacture of luxury motor yachts, building market leading products since 1967.
Based and manufactured in Poole on the south coast of England, Sunseeker is one of Dorset’s largest private employers and is represented on every continent by a global network of distributors. Never settling for second best, it’s this spirit of excellence that has driven Sunseeker to its leading position in the marine industry today.
Who we are seeking
As an Interior Design and Development Designer, you will develop suitable design packs based upon relevant conceptual briefings using the Siemens NX and Teamcenter software packages. You will help support the Sunseeker Production department, suppliers and contractors with problem solving and cost/hours reductions where possible.
Example Responsibilities Include:
- Developing concept briefs through to a completed design pack suitable for production and supply for both existing models and bespoke projects.
- Generating build pack for Sunseeker Production teams, including cabin drawings
- Implement changes through the DCR/ECR/QIP processes.
- Implement design corrections and co-ordinate implementation with internal departments, suppliers and contractors where appropriate.
- Assist with maintaining Interior Design and Development department support documentation such as Master Drawing Lists and Technical specifications.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has experience and understanding of ERP systems, especially SAP, CAD processes and lifecycle
- Has IT skills in 3D CAD and Microsoft Office
- Is able to communicate across the business and has differing skillsets
Sunseeker employees benefit from:
Alongside the opportunity to work closely with our remarkable products, Sunseeker offers a comprehensive employee benefits package.
- A competitive salary
- An outlined progression and promotion pathway
- A generous company pension scheme
- 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) which increases with service
- Parental leave
- Death in service scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Health Assured EAP
- Trained Mental Health First Aiders
- 30% employee discounts on a range of Sunseeker merchandise
- Employee discounts on DELL products through DELL Advantage
- A covid-safe working environment
- Christmas Savings Club - financial support scheme