Job Title Customer service / support
Category Customer Service Representatives
We are looking for Customer Service Advisors to join our busy Customer Service Team in Leeds!
Do you have a strong passion for helping people? Are you pro-active, with a can-do attitude, and sound approach to problem solving?
Do you have excellent written and verbal communication skills? If yes, then this Customer Service Advisor role could be for you!
Working in our fast paced, high volume National Contact Centre, you will be passionate about customer service, and will be the first point of contact for our customers. You will interact with a wide variety of people every day, dealing with customer queries and complaints via telephone, through the contact us page on our website, and by email
You will be responsible for ensuring a high level of customer service is always delivered, and that customer queries and complaints are responded to in a timely manner. You will take ownership of the queries, ensuring first time resolution is achieved wherever possible. You will also be responsible for up-dating system records and working to Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) to support the achievement of Customer Service Levels (SLA's).
What will you be doing?
- Taking inbound calls to assist customers with a number of different First Bus travel queries
- Provide accurate and timely written responses to customers web forms and email First Bus travel queries
- Providing information to First Bus Operating Companies and Depot personnel regarding customer travel queries and complaints
- Complaint handling including resolving, logging and tracking of complaints as well as escalating to the appropriate teams where necessary
- Providing customer refunds and good will gestures
- Multitasking on computer-based programmes, recording case notes accurately, using various systems to find specific information
- Dealing with all calls and online queries with speed, certainty and empathy
Skills & Attributes
- Excellent listening skills
- Polite and clear verbal communication skills - Customer Service Focus
- Good written communication skills
- Good IT and Computer skills (proficient in all Microsoft Products)
- Resilience and motivation - work well under pressure in a fast-paced contact centre
- Ability to work to targets and tight deadlines
- A minimum of 6 months previous experience within a customer facing role
- Previous experience?of working in a high-volume, fast paced, customer focused, Contact Centre or similar
- Proven experience of taking high volume inbound customer phone calls including complaints
- Proven experience of delivering high quality written responses to complex queries and complaints
- Experience of working in a complaints role
- Experience of working in a high volume, fast paced, customer focused contact centre - or similar (Taking inbound calls and written responses)
What can we offer you?
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Real career development?- show the skills and attitude and we will invest in you.
- Free company bus travel pass on joining
- Discounted travel?for you and your family on the trains (GWR, TPE, Hull Trains) and your family & friends will also benefit from cheap bus travel.
- Recognised award schemes
You will be working within First Bus National Contact Centre, in our prestigious city centre offices. You will be part of a team that reports into the National Contact Centre Manager.
The National Contact Centre is a growing business within First Bus that is passionate about delivering high-quality, efficient and customer centric services.
Interested? Click on apply and complete an application form!