Job Title Customer Service Advisor
Category Customer Service Representatives
Customer Service Advisor
Manchester City Centre
Monday to Friday - 1 in 6 Weekends (either 1 Saturday or Sunday)
Hours - between 7.00am and 7.00pm (37.5 Hours Per Week)
Based within our vibrant Customer Support Centre in city centre Manchester, our Customer Service Advisors are the first point of of customers.
Our customer service advisors support customers with everything from account queries to technical support.
You will build relationships with customers and take ownership of all enquiries ensuring the service and support you provide is the very best available.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Answering customer service calls in line with company processes and procedures
- Providing customers with advice on how to operate and test their security systems
- Booking engineer visits, liaising with engineers and customers regarding bookings
- Accurately imputing information onto computer systems
- Attending all necessary company training
What We Look For
- To be customer focused with a proactive, can-do attitude
- We look for ambition and willingness to learn rather than extensive experience as we like our employees to progress within our business
- This is a telephone based role so an excellent telephone manner
- Attention to detail and excellent spoken and written English is essential
- IT literacy
- Any contact centre or customer service experience will be an advantage
W FOR AN IMMEDIATE START!!