Job Title Customer Service
Category Customer Service Representatives
Front Desk/Receptionist Clinic Assistant needed for chiropractic and physiotherapy clinics with branches in Chiswick(W4), Blackfriars(SE1) and Croydon(CR0)
The successful applicant must:
- Be fluent in written and spoken English (a must!)
- Have good telephone manners and excellent customers skills.
- Be able to multitask and work under pressure.
- Be punctual and reliable
- Have good computer skills
- Enjoy direct contact with people
- Be very outgoing and able to easily start and make conversation.
- Be a good team player
- Have strong interest towards health care and wellbeing.
- Be eager to help people on their way to better health.
- Be responsible and trustworthy
- Be confident in public and have a vibrant and passionate personality.
- Be flexible, well spoken and self confident and self motivated.
- Be extremely meticulous and have very high standards.
- Be able to commute to either of the 3 branches**
The position has 3 parts:
1) Front desk (reception), which involves tasks such as: welcoming patients, making and receiving phone calls, booking appointments and compiling data as requested.
2) Technical duties (traction exercises), which involves: supporting practitioners and clients when necessary during their treatment and as specified by the practitioner (no previous experience necessary as full training in provided, the candidate must just be comfortable and happy to have direct contact with clients)
3) Promotion, understood as representing the clinic at different venues, building positive image of the company outside the workplace and encouraging people to become our patients, as well as searching, approaching and contacting new leads in order to promote clinic services, and arranging and running promotional events.
Clinic opening hours are 7:00 to 21:30 Monday-Friday and 7:45 to 16:00 on Saturday, however some promotional activities and training take place outside this hours, including Sundays. Work is divided in shifts assigned on a rotational basis, the candidate must be able to start work at 6:30 am and to finish work at 9:30pm (depending on assigned shift).
No previous experience in the health care sector is necessary, all training is provided.
**Ideally the candidate lives in either of the 3 areas for which they are recruiting (Chiswick, Blackfriars or Croydon) and is able to start as soon as possible (NOTE: please consider the commuting time before applying for this job). Even though a candidate might be based more in one branch, it will be required that work is performed at either of the other branches (you must be able to commute between the 3 branches). Training will commence as soon as possible and takes place at the Chiswick branch.
This is a full time job. The suitable candidate will start training as soon as next week. Starting training salary is of £8 per hour and will be increased accordingly based on performance. If you want to make a difference and meet the above profile, please apply now.