Job Title Marketing
Please Note: The application deadline for this job has now passed.
Are you looking for a new challenge that gives you the chance to use your knowledge of the business to take Marketing to the next level? Looking for a company that wants to help further your career, as well as provide you with an exciting, inspiring and fun place to work?
If the answer to all of these questions is ‘yes’ then you’re just the kind of person we’re looking for!
As Assistant Marketing Project Manager you will support the Marketing Team to deliver Marketing strategy, with focus upon project management of Campaigns and support in delivering annual revenue targets.
As Assistant Marketing Project Manager you will:
Support Project Manager with planning and day-to-day project management of Marketing Campaigns including:
- Ongoing planning and management (PID)
- RAID mapping: Augment schedules as may be required, consistently review and report project progress with a focus upon budget, delivery and deadlines: identify risk/s, create resolutions and implement recovery where required
- Extensive stakeholder management across all projects including briefing schedules, scope alignment
- Planning, compiling and quality control of all partnership documentation
- Briefing and management of all Legal documentation including supplier contracting and compliance
- Reporting management: Implementation of reporting frameworks
- Team management: Briefing and delegating to marketing teams: evaluating and communicating campaign processes and performance; supporting collaboration pitch process
- Management of media-site booking system: Overseeing calendar planning and production processes, including supplying artwork specifications and achieving creative approvals
- Finance Management; Support Project Manager with adherence to budget and finance compliance
- Key stakeholder alignment across: Accounts Payable; Buying and Merchandising; Creative Production; Digital; Finance; Fashion Direction; Legal; MMC; Strategy & Insights
Support Project Management of annual Marketing Revenue including:
- Alignment of marketing calendar with marketing revenue forecast across multiple steerco’s/stakeholders
- Producing monthly and quarterly marketing revenue reports: Revenue tracking vs. period/FY targets identifying risks and solutions regards FY forecasts
- Revenue redress planning: Identifying risk/s vs. FY forecasts and resolutions
- Support marketing revenue optimisations via ongoing inventory augmentations; pricing structure strategies and cost-analysis
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience and understanding of retail landscape
- Ability to influence others to adopt proposals and implement solutions
- Able to implement meetings, tools, roles etc. that work in concert to help a team structure and manage their work and time
- Business Acumen
- Ability to identify, adhere to and manage deadlines
- Confidence with numbers and managing budgets
- Ability to challenge the way things are and find more effective and efficient alternatives
- A commitment to quality
- Strong knowledge and experience of basic Excel functions and formulas
- Planning & Scheduling
- Time management
- Quality management
- Contract management
- Cost management
Personal Attributes/Behavioural Skills
- Outstanding planning and organisational skills
- Clear and credible communicator
- Enjoy taking responsibility and excited to see a project through from start to finish
- Critical thinker
- Demonstrates initiative and drive: Committed problem solver
- Persistent, resilient, resourceful and methodical work style with a ‘can do’ attitude and strong focus upon delivery
- Demonstrates confidence in abilities: decisive and able to work well under pressure
- Capable of developing strong relationships with key stakeholders
About the Company
Our Creative Spirit
We are more than a shop. We are a social space where culture and commerce collide to release an energy that we call the Selfridges spirit. We are here to make our world brighter, and everyone is welcome.
Our Awards Cabinet
We’re not ones to brag, but since you asked...Selfridges has won the award for The World’s Best Department Store an unprecedented four times at the IGDS awards, with an additional award for the Best Sustainability Campaign.
Since 1909 we have been at the forefront of retail and today our stores in London, Manchester and Birmingham – alongside selfridges.com and the Selfridges App – continue to redefine the way we shop and socialise. As a Selfridges team member, you will learn what it takes to consistently drive innovation, success and amazing customer experiences.
The Fun Stuff
There are lots of reasons to be excited about joining Team Selfridges – from our fantastic team member communities to volunteer days and behind-the-scenes Selfridges experiences throughout the year.
Other benefits and rewards include:
- Generous bonus and/or commission scheme
- Discounted gym memberships Pension contributions
- Annual travel pass and cycle to work schemes
- A volunteer day for all team members
- Access to a wide range of training programmes to help your career development