Job Title Business
Digital Marketing Lead - Shortbreaks
Salary: from 45,485 DOE + Benefits
Hours: we're flexible for the right person; full-time, part-time, job share etc
We care deeply about inclusive working practices and diverse teams. If you'd prefer to work part-time or as a job-share, we'll facilitate this wherever we can - whether to help you meet other commitments or to help you strike a great work-life balance.
Location - you decide
We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone feels at home, no matter where you choose to work. Whether its remotely, at our Kent campus, or a blend of both. For us, its about being connected and contactable.
Were looking for a Digital Marketing Lead who can enable the business to achieve its mission by ensuring that our products and services are in front of our potential customers in the optimal place and time.
You will design and deliver a best in class marketing strategy that drives performance for both the Shortbreaks business and our partners. We foster a team culture of being the best version of ourselves, pushing for improvement and always delivering amazing results. As our Digital Marketing Lead, youll be the marketing subject matter expert, building a high functioning, driven team capable of creating surprising and delightful marketing campaigns.
By joining our team youll:
- Define, lead and execute the digital marketing strategy for existing channels and identify and implement new or growing areas of opportunity
- Grow and lead a team of digital marketing professionals
- Own the strategic management of our marketing channels, bringing them together under one umbrella in order to deliver maximum value and hit (or exceed) our targets
- Deliver digital marketing campaigns in order to communicate partner messaging as well as delivering our sales targets
- Own our digital marketing channels and understand how, when and which channel to use to impact trading
- Have an incredible team to support you as well as learn from with the opportunity to mentor and develop people around you
- Join a business and team where development and growth is incredibly important to us - we learn from each other as well as attending internal and external conferences; youll be part of a team of marketing experts
What you can bring to our team:
- Strong digital and strategic marketing skills
- A proven track record in delivering high performing paid marketing campaigns
- Strong data skills with an analytical mindset
- A solutions orientated, pro-active approach
- A team player who enjoys working collaboratively
- The ability to foster a test and learn approach to marketing
- The ability to use all of your expertise, available knowledge/resources and your team to make the best business decisions
- A strong communicator with a partner ready approach - able to use data and insights to explain the story to our partners
Everyones career path is individual and different, so this is just a guide. At Holiday Extras, were looking for diverse perspectives and big ideas from people who are curious and keen to learn. So even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job, youre encouraged to apply so that we can discover your unique talents!
How we hire for this role
We know your time is precious, so we keep our application and interview process as quick and easy as possible, being open with what to expect before and at each stage.
If we believe you might be a match for a job youve applied for, youll enter our hiring process as follows:
- An initial interview with the Head of Paid Acquisition
- A second interview including a presentation task
Cultivating a diverse and inclusive culture is paramount for us.
As part of this, we have designed our hiring process so you can be comfortable to confidently convey your strengths and who you are.
Recognising we are all different, if for whatever reason you need us to adapt the process, please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
We believe that time is precious, so we create products, tech and services that make travel and holidays memorable and fun. Were on a mission to Remake Holiday Making turning our customers needs, wants and dreams into reality, for every stage of their trip.
At Holiday Extras were creating a workplace where everyone can thrive. A place where you can build your career and reach your limitless potential, supported by a community of experts to help you get there. Not only can you learn from us, but we can learn from you as you bring your unique experiences and knowledge into our team to help us grow together and transform the way our customers travel.
By joining our team, you can enjoy a world of benefits, including 25 days off, your birthday day off, enhanced parental leave, pension, life assurance, cycle to work and electric car schemes. Supporting your wellbeing, we also have a free employee assistance program, discounted gym memberships, private medical insurance and health screening (after 4 years service). We also have a network of trained mental health first aiders, on hand should you need support.
Learn more about our unique culture and team.