Job Title Head Digital Marketing
Salary 500,025,000 GBP (per year)
The Head of Digital Marketing will be responsible for the development and delivery of a digital vision and strategy, across all target markets and business channels, which complements and supports the CBAM business strategy and marketing strategy and ensures CBAM is marketing leading.
A creative approach to problem-solving and attention to detail is essential, as well as the ability to bring new and innovative ideas. Proactivity and responsiveness is required at all times, as well as the ability to multi-task across a range of projects with multiple stakeholders at different levels across the business.
Working closely with the Head of Marketing the role holder will help to position marketing as a trusted advisor across the business, supporting the wider marketing and business development team with digital solutions and new ideas to achieve their acquisition and client retention goals.
Proven experience in developing digital platforms, content optimisation and brand consistency is essential, as well as a strong track record in lead generation.
- Build close and effective relationships to become a trusted partner able to drive and deliver a digital strategy CBAM using excellent corporate, industry and competitor knowledge
- Act as digital champion and SME for CBAM, consulting and working with other departments as required to improve client experience by highlighting possible future trends and practices.
- Personify excellence in account management skills
- Demonstrate leadership and influencing skills
- Lead and inspire a team of digital marketing specialists
- Drive collaboration across CBAM and Close Brothers Group digital marketing teams through the sharing of expertise, resource and content.
- Understand HNW market needs, trends and competition to proactively contribute to marketing and business development strategy, digital processes/infrastructure and messaging.
- Set the direction for digital marketing by defining objectives and growth targets, and plans to deliver increasing engagement.
- Develop and consult on effective digital marketing strategies for CBAM’s key markets in conjunction with channel marketing and the communications and content teams
- Act as SME in terms of brand, client journey and content within digital channels and platforms that support CBAM’s clients. Understand and communicate the importance of design and client-centric thinking.
Web development and deployment
- Oversee the implementation of the web strategy by delivering a roadmap of developments in usability, design, content, data capture and other functionality to the CBAM corporate website.
- Develop and deliver a major website redesign project as the CBAM brand evolves in 2022.
- Manage the web development agency and relationship with IT infrastructure team in regards to ongoing maintenance and efficient deployment of improvements. Ensure all projects are correctly scoped, briefed and delivered on schedule and on budget.
- Consult on development of other CBAM-owned websites, apps and digital properties as needed, ensuring all best practice and processes are followed.
- Be a competent CMS admin, with responsibility for user access management, and either overseeing or being hands on in the creation of new pages, components and uploading/amending content as required.
- Oversee domain name management for CBAM, including renewals, supplier management and new domain purchases as required.
- Manage the marketing content and analytics for CBAM’s client portal and mobile apps.
Content and campaigns
- Devise BAU and campaign-focused digital marketing tactics to drive quality online traffic and conversions.
- Work with the content and brand teams to develop and deliver digital assets including email templates, digital adverts etc.
- Lead the team in delivering bulk email communications to existing clients (both operational and marketing-led).
- Act as champion of campaign best practice, sharing ideas to deliver cost-efficiencies and improve consistency
- Oversee the SEO strategy for all business channels, to improve CBAM’s visibility in SERPs and drive relevant traffic.
- Support the Digital Marketing Manager in reviewing and managing related agency relationships.
Lead generation and management
- Develop and deliver new strategies to generate leads from target markets.
- Oversee the processing and reporting of digitally generated leads.
- Oversee the growth of CBAM’s social media channels to deliver against engagement and new business objectives.
- Oversee the implementation of a business-wide social media employee advocacy and training programme, including ongoing development of guidelines and policies for all employees.
Governance and reporting
- Ensure the digital team has access to effective reporting, analytics and dashboard tools to record, automate and visualise data for reporting.
- Monitor and evaluate all digital marketing activity to identify, test and implement process improvements and demonstrate continual optimisation of outputs.
- Own and manage the digital budget and digital agency and supplier relationships to ensure CBAM has the best suite of technology, tools and third party experts in place to support the marketing strategy (including management of periodic supplier review).
- Own the digital marketing processes and research, evaluate and propose new procedures.
- Oversee an at least annual audit of all web content and documents
- Ensure all activity adds value at each stage of the client journey and reinforces CBAM’s brand and expertise
- Develop new ideas for supporting and advancing the CBAM brand positioning
Developing Our People: as a line manager, you will be responsible for increasing productivity and developing performance through coaching, mentoring and developing your team members. You will encourage your team to take responsibility for their own personal development and provide support through regular feedback.
WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU / PLEASE APPLY IF:
- A digital marketing expert with previous experience in a similar role.
- A strong leader with high levels of energy and enthusiasm to stimulate creativity, lateral-thinking and positivity in all interactions.
- Experience in and a clear understanding of the needs, drivers and passions of HNW/UHNW clients is essential with a strong understanding of current digital marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience of working collaboratively to create cohesive digital strategy.
- Experience in improving lead generation and delivering successful digital campaigns.
- Experience in managing websites, social media, PPC and SEO and using CRM and marketing automation platforms.
- Possesses technical knowledge on available standards, methods, tools and applications, and be able to analyse requirements and advise on scope and options as required.
- Dynamic and determined professional, able to produce strategy and implement tactics in equal measure
- Commercially aware with a creative flair and an eye for detail
- Strong leadership, influencing and motivational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and at all levels
- High emotional intelligence with a can-do attitude
- Process driven with a commitment to setting an example of best working practice across all activities
IT IS NOT ESSENTIAL BUT IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU:
- Add any desirable experience/skills
At Close Brothers we look to recruit individuals from all different backgrounds and encourage you to apply even if you don’t tick every box. We celebrate diversity, promote inclusivity and are open to discuss flexible work options to help you balance your work and home life.
We appreciate that from time to time, recruitment agencies will have speculative CVs that they may wish to submit to our Talent Acquisition team in relation to a specific role.
To avoid any ambiguity around fees, please note that speculative CVs received by Close Brothers, that have not been authorised in advance, by us, will be ineligible for an agency fee. Thank you.
We are the Asset Management division of Close Brothers, a FTSE 250 leading UK merchant banking group. Our clients are professionals, business owners, individuals, families, and employers, who rely on our high-quality financial advice and investment services to preserve and grow their long-term savings and investments.
We are based throughout the UK, employing circa 800 people across 11 offices. Through our widespread geographic footprint, we are able to achieve strong, long-term relationships with our clients, by combining our understanding of the local regions we serve and face-to-face services.
We know that outstanding individuals help drive our business forward, deliver exceptional service for our clients and continue to build Close Brothers’ long standing reputation as a leading merchant banking group.
At Close Brothers, we are dedicated to helping the charities that matter most to our employees. Our donations continue to increase year on year thanks to our fundraising efforts and matched giving schemes to our employees’ favourite charities. We continue to seek out new ways to give as a group and to help employees who give their valuable time and money to causes close to them.
To find out more detail please follow the link below:
Sustainability is fundamental to our purpose, and we recognise that to help the people and businesses of Britain thrive over the long term, we also have a responsibility to help address the social, economic and environmental challenges facing our business, employees and customers, now and into the future.
To find out more detail please follow the link below: