Job Title Management & Operations
Fully Remote working option available
Global market leading b2b media events business seeks an experienced Operations Manager to work across a number of flagship international events, mostly conferences, exhibitions and awards.
The Operations Manager will be an events manager who can manage end-to-end delivery of their allocated events.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Overseeing awards event delivery – both physical and virtual with end to end accountability for operational management of all events including customer journeys and improving onsite experience
- Maximising the profitability, sustainability and quality of each event through effective procurement
- Project managing events and control costs to deliver within budget
- Managing end-to-end delivery of events each year of varying size, format and complexity across a range of geographies
- Assist with venue selection, negotiating contracts and date choices
- Responsible for risk and compliance at events – ensure security plans are adhered to and that each event has a full risk assessment (including risks to consider around the return to live events)
- Manage events onsite including management of onsite staff
- Arrange trophy ordering, rehearsals and table plans for physical awards dinners
- Manage ad-hoc projects, both departmental or event related as directed by the Director, Sales Operations and Senior Operations Manager
- Assist with virtual platform choice and build – procure suitable virtual platforms and apps and act as lead contact for platform supplier in compliance with company preferred supplier list
- Experience of managing b2b events, and creating / understanding business processes
- Experience of working on awards in a corporate environment
- An understanding of the business development landscape of customers
- Strong negotiation and contracting skills with venues and suppliers
- Experience in risk policies affecting international events such as VAT, modern slavery, anti-bribery, trade sanctions, data protections, security and compliance as well as the event risk management & awareness framework
- Proactive and takes initiative by being able to identify problems, research and evaluate options creatively and innovatively
- Self-motivator and team player
- Confident decision-making, thought leadership and a focus on finding solutions and achieving results by taking accountability and ownership of decisions made
- 25-30 Days annual leave
- Fully remote working offered
- Laptop and other office equipment provided
- Excellent pension and private healthcare options
- Numerous other company benefits
Lipton Media is a dynamic, proactive and progressive media recruitment agency solely dedicated to the media industry. We are leaders across media sales and creative opportunities.
We cover: media, digital media, print, exhibition, event, conference, outdoor and radio sales, in addition to marketing, conference production and editorial jobs.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 and 250 businesses. We work with people at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next move.
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Client Services - Events - Marketing - Marketing & PR - Operations Salary:£30,000 - £35,000 + Bonus + Excellent Company Benefits :Global market leading sports and entertainment group seeks a highly talented senior events coordinator to lead across a number of highly prestigious international events. The Senior Events Coordinator will be an events manager who can manage end-to-end delivery of their allocated events. Our client is globally recognised as a pioneer in sports in entertainment and delivers world class events attracting VIP’s from an array of industries.
Events - Graduate Salary:£26,000 - £32,000 + Profit Share + Excellent Benefits :Fantastic opportunity for an outstanding graduate with a strong research and commercial mindset to take on the role of conference producer. Our client is looking to hire a conference producer, ideally with a Life Science’s degree although this is very much flexible. An excellent academic background is a key pre requisite together with a strong interest and understanding of commerce/business.
Marketing - Marketing & PR Salary:£35,000 - £45,000 + Bonus + Excellent Benefits :Leading independent, award-winning digital marketing agency seeks talented Affiliate Account Manager to manage a number of high profile clients. As the Affiliate Account Manager, you will be part of a team responsible for the growth and development of existing key client relationships, delivering the agreed strategy required to meet clearly defined KPI’s and objectives. Your role will manage affiliate campaigns, owning multiple accounts across the breadth of their client portfolio and be responsible for the relationships with the client, affiliate network (Impact Radius) and affiliate publishers.
Events - Sales Salary:£30,000 - £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits :Industry leading media events business seeks highly talented Marketing Manager to join their rapidly growing team. The successful events marketing manager will help to plan, organise and execute innovative marketing campaigns. These will be a mix of digital and physical events. You will typically work on up to 6 events throughout a calendar year.
Events - Marketing - Marketing & PR Salary:£35,000 - £45,000 + Bonus + Excellent Benefits :Industry-leading b2b conference/events business seeks an exceptional Brand Director with P&L responsibility to generate exciting new launch events and manage their own portfolio of leading brands within either the Life Sciences, HR or Construction sector. The Brand Director role is ideal for someone at Senior Conference Producer level who is looking to step up into the role of Brand Director with P&L responsibility to generate new launches, grow repeats and manage their own portfolio of events.
Company Address : 16 Berwick St, London W1F 0HP
Just fill out the form below and one of our expert consultants will get back to you straight away.
Can’t find a suitable job right now? Send us your CV and we’ll let you know when a relevant role becomes available.
Please let us know who you are to finish the registration
I'm an employer looking to hire I'm a candidate looking for a job