Job Title Business
Who are we?
Hi! We are Ravelin! We're a fraud detection company using advanced machine learning and network analysis technology to solve big problems. Our goal is to make online transactions safer and help our clients feel confident serving their customers.
And we have fun in the meantime! We are a friendly bunch and pride ourselves in having a strong culture and adhering to our values of empathy, ambition, unity and integrity. We really value work/life balance and we embrace a flat hierarchy structure company-wide. Join us and you'll learn fast about cutting-edge tech and work with some of the brightest and nicest people around - check out our Glassdoor reviews.
If this sounds like your cup of tea, we would love to hear from you! For more information check out our blog to see if you would like to help us prevent crime and protect the world's biggest online businesses.
We are currently looking for a high-performing Sales Enablement Manager to help us accelerate our learning processes and sales effectiveness in order to meet revenue growth targets within specific industry verticals, globally. Working within the heart of the broader Sales team, you will be responsible for:
(1) maximising our individual effectiveness, ensuring each member of the sales team achieves their full potential by driving a culture of continuous development and improvement through feedback.
(2) helping produce and maintain all reusable sales materials in an organised and accessible content management system.
- Leads the creation and deployment of appropriate training, sales messaging, processes, practices, forms, and tools to support the sales team.
- Supports product launches by preparing and enabling the sales team to understand and sell our solutions.
- Responsible for aspects of foundational and continuous learning programs for sales, including but not limited to training content creation, scheduling and coordination of cross-functional teams (notably product), creation and deployment or delivery of on-demand courseware, and outsourced sales training.
- Responsible for tracking and review of courseware and sales enablement content usage.
- Supports the buying and selling processes at all stages, from lead generation through win/loss.
- Supports frontline AEs & SDRs and Sales Leadership team in executing effective management disciplines and establishing a sales coaching program.
- Responsible for deploying a Sales FTE Effectiveness & Aptitude Benchmark Analysis as a foundation for coaching
- Manages various sales enablement projects and coordinates sales enablement activities.
- Acts as custodian for the RFP response platform ensuring answers are kept up to date and accurate by subject matter experts across the business.
- Align closely with Product Marketing and help produce and maintain all reusable sales materials in a content management system (e.g., proposal templates, pitch decks and scripts, commercial and pricing templates, product guides, materials for 3rd party partners and resellers, case studies, past proposals, etc)
- 3-5 years of direct experience in sales enablement and/or sales training required. Experience selling B2B solutions and/or managing B2B sales teams preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of sales enablement technologies (incl. Conversational Intelligence, Outbound Sequence Management, Opportunity Health Dashboards, CRM, Forecasting, Content Management), processes, and best practices.
- Working knowledge of sales training best practices (review, instructional design, delivery, implementation, and evaluation).
- Working knowledge of modern sales methodologies, qualification processes, sales process, and buyer's journey alignment.
- Working knowledge of sales management best practices, including pipeline management and developmental sales coaching.
- General knowledge of effective hiring and selection practices for sales roles.
- Ability to manage projects from concept to completion.
- Ability to plan and facilitate meetings.
- Adaptability and flexibility, including ability to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity, and change.
- Developed training, presentation, and written communication skills.
- Ability to consult or provide guidance on complex matters to non-specialists; ability to communicate effectively with senior management.
- Ability to collaborate and generate a spirit of cooperation while coordinating diverse activities and groups within a team environment.
Nice to haves
- Practical working experience in sales enablement within the Payments, Fraud or related fields
- Mental health support through Spill + quarterly wellbeing day off
- 1000 learning & development budget as well as Quarterly Learning Days
- Comprehensive medical cover with AXA
- Pension Scheme with Aviva
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + 1 extra day off for religious holidays
- Flexible working hours & remote friendly environment
- Ravelin Gives Back - monthly charitable donations and regular volunteering opportunities
- TeamBandit - Fortnightly team lunches with different people from across the company
- Access to BorrowmyDoggy
- Cycle-to-Work scheme
- Weekly board game nights & budget for regular socials that anyone can organise
- Weekly Virtual exercise classes including yoga, pilates & HIIT sessions
*Job offers may be withdrawn if candidates do not meet our pre-employment checks: unspent criminal convictions, employment verification, and right to work.*