Psixty Recruitment Ltd
- Full Time
London, Englandand 2 more locations
- Published : 2022-07-31
Job Title Sales
Our client is a GartnerMQ leader for 2020. This Enterprise AI SaaS vendor has seen triple digit growth since 2017 and looking to expand it’s Sales Enablement function. This UNICORN business offers best in class training, a near perfect employee review and a market leading solution.
Reporting to the Sales Enablement Manager, the Sales Enablement Business Partner will ensure that effective selling doesn’t happen by chance - it is formulaic.
The Sales Enablement Business Partner will contribute to the success of the Account Executive and Inside Sales teams by providing them with all the relevant (localised) training and content they need to sell the solution.
There is a lot for the Account Executive and Inside Sales teams to know and master, it is the job of the Sales Enablement Business Partner to bring focus and intention to learning. This is a highly visible individual contributor position where quality, clarity, and scalability are paramount to the candidate’s success. You must be willing and able to partner with your stakeholders (revenue leadership) to ensure the effective enablement of teams on the ground.
What you will do:
- Overseeing and owning the enablement strategy/program of EMEA Account Executive and Inside Sales teams with the objective of improving sales efficiency in their revenue growing and pipeline efforts.
- Build a culture of Feedback and drive desire for enablement and learning across leadership
- Help sales managers build a healthy pipeline by building and providing relevant training and content
- Attend sales team meetings in your region in order to understand where to focus your efforts in upcoming training
- Coach Account Executive and Inside Sales teams during 1 on 1 session (shadowing calls, practising pitching, role plays, review messaging...)
- Partner with the BDR Productivity Manager to build a library of excellence (discovery calls, outreach sequences, snippets, videos)
- Planning, scheduling, and facilitating elective/sequenced training, and 3rd party vendor training, whether in-person or virtual
- Tracking and measuring the effectiveness of all initiatives (training and content) and providing actionable insights and feedback to Global Sales Enablement
- Maintain updated training content in a Learning Management System (LMS), where appropriate
- 25% Travel
- Remote working possible - Locations preferred: London, Paris, Frankjfurt, Amsterdam, Munich, New York, Washington DC, Denver, LA
- At least 5 years experience in a sales training or related experience role
- English and French fluently and idiomatically
- Background working in sales or sales enablement (tech knowledge preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in communication, education, or related field
- Exceptional (and executive) communication
- Experience in data science or cloud space preferred
- Demonstrated experience developing curriculum that is in line with current industry and adult learning standards
- Knowledge of Customer-Centric Selling or similar sales methodology
- Experience with coordination, collaboration, and stakeholder management at a global scale Demonstrated ability to assess training effectiveness and present ROI to stakeholders and leaders
Knowledge of tools:
Outreach, Salesforce, Sales Navigator, Gong