Job Title Transportation and Storage
Salary: 21,000 - 24,000
Monday to Friday
Location: Swansea, SA5 4DE
As Warehouse Administrator you will be assisting a small team of 3 in production with Data Administration for the logistics side of the progress.
Job Purpose as Warehouse Administrator:
To "own" the logistics and fulfilment function of the Production Dept, increasing customer satisfaction through successful sends with a low return rate, and drive efficiency's in the logistics function which will ultimately improve the bottom line of the Company
Job Responsibilities as Warehouse Administrator:
- Coordinate outward shipping of Direct Mail and Bulk Shipments to clients including booking couriers, creating address labels, resolving export queries, and tracking sends
- Liaise between Production and Warehouse teams to successfully deliver client projects to end-user
- Manage relationships with 3rd party storage & shipping warehouses
- Manage relationships with 4 existing Courier companies
- Liaise with Production Manager to ensure timely and accurate invoicing of monthly invoicing
- Maintain GDPR record keeping and process checking
(Note that this list captures the spirit of your role and is not an exhaustive list of your day-to-day tasks. In executing these responsibilities, you are expected to do everything that is necessary and reasonable to achieve the personal and team results that are expected)
Other responsibilities as Warehouse Administrator:
- Uphold the company values.
- Help your team members to ensure that the team's daily workload is completed.
- Respect and comply with company policies and processes.
- Engage in the process of continual improvement by suggesting improvements and proactively cooperating with changes.
- Develop your product and market knowledge to a level that is appropriate to your role.
- Engage and fully internalise training provided and use it to become more effective in your role.
- Drive your personal development through self-directed learning and training to become more effective in your role.
- Assist with crisis resolution by going the extra mile when required.
Sills, Experience required for Warehouse Administrator:
- Previous administration experience
- Experience using Microsoft packages eg. EXCEL
- IT and Data Management
- Grades A-C* at GCSE or A Levels in English and Maths