Job Title Technical Author
Category Engineers, All Other
EAC are representing a globally successful connectivity solutions company based in Bedfordshire for a full time Technical Author to report into the Global Product Development Manager.
The Technical Author or Documentation Engineer is a permanent, full-time role creating and maintaining product and OEM Product specification documents, SQL database Management and Creation and strong Technical Author experience.
On Offer for the Technical Author
- 30,000 - 35,000 + Excellent package + benefits
- Flexibility to work from home, split between home and Milton Keynes office.
- A professional, friendly, supportive working environment.
- Excellent career prospects
Key Responsibilities of the Technical Author - Documentation Engineer
- Create and Maintain Product and OEM Product specification documents.
- Create Customer specific private label specification documents.
- Ensure accuracy of BOM linked to part numbers within ERP system.
- Create and maintain process documentation
- Creates drawing template systems.
- Delivery of annual KPIS set by the business.
- Creating and maintaining BOM (Bill of materials)
- Ensure effective flow of information necessary for the specification documents.
The Ideal Technical Author - Documentation Engineer.
- The ideal Technical Author will be analytical and confident to present findings.
- A minimum of three years experience in a Technical Author position.
- Experience in SQL database Management and creation
- Confident with the creation and maintenance of excel databases
- Experience writing product documentation and specifications.
- A general interest in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering.
Experience of SharePoint would be preferred.