Job Title Finance
Category Financial Specialists, All Other
Are you a talented Financial Services Admin Assistant, or are you striving to be one?
Can you demonstrate that you have experience of strong administration skills?
And looking for a part-time role (18 hours per week)?
If so then you could be perfect for our client.
Please note: This is a part-time office-based role working 18 hours per week
Hours each week (with a little flexibility for the right person): Monday 10am-3pm, Tuesday 10am-2pm, Wednesday 10am-2pm and Thursday 10am-3pm
The Role of Financial Services Administration Assistant:
- In the Financial Services Admin Assistant role, you'll report to the Partner and will be primarily responsible for working with the business owner (Partner) who is a financial advisor.
- You will work alongside other financial advisors in lovely offices in Aztec West, Bristol. So you work for one Partner whilst surrounded by others doing the same role yet for other individual advisors running their own practice.
- Your role as their admin assistant is to support the day to day running of the Practice.
- It’s a widely varied role which includes regulatory requirements, marketing, client services/support and essentially all the things which need to happen so the Practice’s clients are well looked after in a timely way.
- If you’re working well with the Partner, this will mean you’ll rarely see them as they’ll be out with clients and nurturing potential new clients. If you need to have lots of face to face contact with your Line Manager this may not be the right role and environment for you.
Specific tasks for this new Administration Assistant include:
- Supporting the partner by dealing effectively with the day to day business operation
- Producing reports via research systems (e.G. Analytics, yoyant)
- Support with the maintenance of practice website, LinkedIn profile, & marketing activity
- Maintaining accurate and up to date client information
- Contributing to the client reports including all admin associated with pulling together the necessary info and data
This position is based in the company's Aztec West, Bristol office, so please ensure that's within a reasonable commutable distance for you before you apply.
The Candidate (You!):
To be considered for the Financial Services Admin Assistant role you will need to possess direct experience of strong administration skills.
We also need you to have prior experience of:
- Excellent customer service skills (email and phone)
- Exploring and implementing new systems so good IT skills are a must
- Supporting one, very busy business owner
Additionally, it's crucial that you possess the following:
- Solid organisation and time management skills
- Outstanding communication skills (written and by phone)
- Strong numeracy skills
- IT/PC skills including picking up new systems and platforms easily
Is this you?
If so, please send us your CV and we’ll send a short questionnaire as we like to get to know the person behind the CV before making any decisions on who to invite for a phone interview.
The basic salary for the Financial Services Admin Assistant role is between £8,228 - £10,514 per annum (pro-rata) depending on experience.
There's also an opportunity for you to earn a personal performance bonus and company performance bonus.
They've been around since 2015 and they are a financial planning practice looking after client's pensions and retirement planning, investments, ISAs, protecting income due to illness/injury, life cover and other areas.
They're a company that people enjoy working for because they will support the practice partner to grow the client base and will help keep existing clients happy.
Think that this Financial Services Admin Assistant role is right for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Just click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll send a short questionnaire as we like to get to know the person behind the CV before making any decisions on who to invite for a phone interview.
The closing date for applications is Thursday 18th February 2021.
Interviews are scheduled to be held on week commencing 22nd March 2021.
You could be perfect for this Financial Services Admin Assistant position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Administrator, Financial Services Administrator or as an Admin Assistant.