Job Title Management & Operations
Category General and Operations Managers
Salary 90,000 GBP
The Role : Head of Customer Service ( RETAIL ) B2B ,B2C & International
Salary: £30-40k depending on experience
Exciting of opportunity for a Head of Customer Service to join a well-respected business supplying my client’s services / products into the UK & International Markets, Do you have experience supporting a Retail business? and have you implemented new systems in order to make a business more Digital and customer / user friendly? If so, please read on!
The Role: This role is all about leading the customer service team based at the head office in Preston My client wants to continue to evolve their customer service experience and introduce new systems, such as service desk, CRM and customer portals, to have a more digital interaction with their customers, with the Head of Customer Service leading these projects.
The day-to-day role will be managing the team to make sure our wide cross section of customers are given a high standard of service throughout the year. There will also be a requirement to manage a 3rd party customer service resource during the peak season as they outsource some of their requirement to handle call volumes. The Head of Customer Service will set, measure and ensure KPIs and SLAs are met, customer issues are minimised, and maintaining robust communication and relationships with departments across the business.
- Manage the day to day performance of the team to deliver the highest standards of customer service.
- Set and measure KPIs and objectives for the team. Accountable for customer service KPIs - implement, monitor and report on KPIs and ensure all SLAs are being met.
- Implement and manage ongoing service desk development
- Manage CRM usage within the CS team and make sure it is being used effectively
- Manage outsourced call centre to ensure consistency in customer service standards and processes.
- Lead internal projects to continue to develop a digital customer experience, including a customer portal.
- Lead, develop and motivate the team - Conduct regular 121s and annual PDPs, manage performance and conduct issues, ensure team are engaged.
- Ensure quality controls are in place to ensure accuracy of order processing.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure any issues with customer orders are dealt with efficiently.
- Responsible for dealing with escalated customer queries/complaints. Evaluate, investigate and resolve customer complaints and provide feedback to staff and departments as necessary.
- Responsible for all customer service procedures, policies and standards, ensuring they are followed correctly, regularly reviewed and updated to improve customer experience, improve efficiency and reduce complaints.
- Develop effective customer feedback and complaints procedures, including a customer survey.
- Proactively seek out ways to improve upon current working practices and implement change where necessary.
- Proactively seek customer feedback to improve processes.
Skills, experience and education requirements:
- Strong experience as Customer Service Manager across B2B, B2C and international
- Have a good understanding of independent retailer and also consumers, understanding the different styles of service required for these customers.
- Have implemented or have a good grasp of service desk, CRM and customer portal management.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Strong organisational skills.
- A strong customer service focus with the motivation to consistently drive high service levels.
- Experience of managing a team - ensuring duties are clear, monitoring performance and providing feedback, motivating and leading the team.
- The ability to work in a high-pressured environment with a calm character.
- Results driven and motivated.
- Polite, tactful and compassionate
- Good understanding of numbers
- Ability to plan
- Creative thinking
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY.
DMA specialise in executive search and selection of senior and middle management opportunities as well as Entry level roles across Sales, Operation , Commercial Supply Chain , Logistics , H&S , Financial ,Engineering and Technical in the Service Led Industrial / Manufacturing market place we have many further opportunities available in these sectors on the DMA website www.dmagroup.co.uk
Ways To Get In TouchDMA Recruitment
New Brook Street
Royal Leamington Spa
Warwickshire CV32 5AP
t 01926 463530
f 08453 723407
Sign up to our newsletter and we will send you our latest news, vacancies and support information.