Job Title Onsite Recruitment Specialist
Category Human Resources Specialists
At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one.
A day to take a first step. A day to look forwards to new challenges. Today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. Your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon. At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth.
To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers.
Our overall mission is simple: we want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds.
This is your chance to make history.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand and have involvement in Labour Planning requirements using the labour capacity planner. Ensure planning team is kept up to date with current labour supply, highlighting any concerns in a timely manner.
- Ensures compliance with UK and EU legislation
- Full ownership and responsibility for ensuring compliance regarding Right to work in the UK legislation
- Accountable that Amazon hiring policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Establish and help to maintain working relationships across all departments.
- Be liaison between local employability skill programmes and Amazon.
- Be responsible for production of metrics relating to the recruitment process for staffing.
- Review and establish causes for unfavourable trends in the metrics, provide and implement root cause analysis and solutions
- Share findings and best practice with the wider UK Workforce Staffing team.
- Co-ordinate inductions between Operations, Finance, HR, Security and L&
- Monitor consistency with Employee Relations issues and decisions
- Manage and develop a team of flex Workforce Staffing Assistants to deliver on recruitment goals.
- Monitor quality of assessment and recruitment processes. Conduct audits as appropriate.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external parties.
- The ability to facilitate between parties resulting from issues which could be process or people based.
- A great focus on attention to detail with the ability to multi task in a target driven and fast paced organization.
- The ability to think on feet and react to a wide range of issues which may or may not have a direct impact on operations
- The ability to produce detailed reports from large amounts of data relating to order fulfilment, attrition and people issues which would have a direct effect on future orders for the suppliers concerned.
- Flexibility in working hours is essential.
- CIPD (preferred)
- Good IT literacy, particularly MS Excel
- Knowledge of employment law and HR