Job Title IT
Category Information Technology Project Managers
Exeter, Devon (Currently remote working, moving to flexi-remote from June 2021 with 3 days flexi-remote and 2 days in their Exeter office)
Are you an imaginative Graphic Designer itching for your next challenge? Want to build on your existing expertise with a thriving agency? If so, our client would love to hear from you.
Our client is a fun and growing creative business growth agency with offices in Exeter, Plymouth and Torquay. Driven by their commitment to excellence, they provide a complete range of marketing, design, and digital services.
Now, they’re looking for a passionate new Graphic Designer to join their team of over 40 experts, to create a range of engaging and innovative designs.
- Up to £22,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Great development opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Flexi-time and remote working policies
- Vibrant offices based in a convenient city centre location (when office based!)
- Agency shutdown at Christmas
- 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
In this exciting role, you’ll have lots of opportunities to flex your creative muscles within a friendly and highly collaborative environment. You’ll discover a range of fantastic training and development opportunities to enable you to broaden your knowledge and remain at the top of your game.
Reporting to the Head of Creative Services, you’ll work alongside an incredibly talented team and will have the chance to get involved with an array of interesting projects and put your creativity to the test.
As a Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for creating a range of design solutions that meet (and exceed) client briefs.
Working on an array of projects, you will create the visual elements that will excite and entice audiences, ensure client satisfaction and maintain the company’s reputation for excellence.
Specifically, you will deliver designs, make amendments to existing work and produce final artwork ready for print.
To be considered as a Graphic Designer, you will need:
- At least four years’ graphic design experience
- Experience of Adobe Creative Suite (inDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Print and web design knowledge
- A creative flair with meticulous attention to detail
- The ability to write enticing and creative copy
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities
- Strong administrative, organisational and time-management skills
Experience in any of the following would be beneficial to your application: WordPress, Premier, After Effects, XD, Lightroom, Audition, HTML, email design, photography and editing, videography and editing, motion graphics and/ or animation, environmental graphics and/ or interior design.
Our client is eager to hear from candidates with experience as a Designer, Digital Designer, Print Designer, Creative Designer, or Digital Artworker.
So, if you’re looking for your next challenge as a Graphic Designer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.