Job Title Information Technology
Category Information Technology Project Managers
InfoSum unlocks data’s limitless potential. Using patented, privacy-first technology, InfoSum connects customer records between and amongst companies, without ever sharing data. Customers across financial services, content distribution, connected television, eCommerce, gaming, and entertainment all trust InfoSum to seamlessly and compliantly connect their customer data to other partners through privacy-safe, permissioned, data networks.
There are many applications for InfoSum’s technology, including standard ‘data-onboarding’ to much more sophisticated use cases that allow for the creation of owned identity platforms, the development of new data and advertising products, and the formation of entirely new marketplaces.
InfoSum was founded in 2015. The company has multiple patents, protecting its invention of the ‘non-movement of data.’ InfoSum is based in the US and UK, with offices, and customers across Europe and North America. The company is poised for exponential growth in 2021, with a fresh $15MM Series A investment, and a rapidly expanding client base.
As InfoSum continues to scale rapidly across all our core markets, we are seeking a Sales Operations Director to join our senior sales leadership team.
Sales Operations will be a cross-functional role responsible for evolving and uplifting our sales team, tools, process and infrastructure to support and drive exceptional sales results.
A seasoned leader, you will act as advisor to the CRO while counseling and directing our sales organization toward strategic goals and operational effectiveness to meet corporate sales, revenue, operational and strategic goals.
You will have accountability to assist sales teams to improve performance and have significant influence in assigning sales goals, quotas and compensation plans.
Working from our London or New York offices (remote for the time being), you’ll collaborate with international Sales and CS leadership and other cross functional partners (including our Exec team, Finance and Product Marketing) to amplify revenue and improve sales productivity.
Own Forecasting, Pipeline Management, and Reporting: manage & support the global booking, forecast, and pipeline management process in conjunction with the Finance organization.
Sales Operations will drive excellence in the use of sales applications and processes centered around our CRM system, ensuring quality in the pipeline management process.
Plan, develop, implement, and manage our sales compensation plans and incentives to drive desired sales behavior.
Define and support a commercial approval/risk review process to ensure deals are evaluated correctly to manage risk, ensure appropriate approvals are obtained and facilitate alignment with InfoSum’s Exec, Finance and Legal team.
What you'll do:
● Partner with senior sales leadership to identify opportunities to improve our sales process through optimization and automation. Facilitate successful implementation and adoption of new processes within the sales organization. Foster an organization of continuous process improvement.
● Design, implement and manage sales forecasting processes that provide accurate prediction into future bookings performance. Ensure forecasting efforts are appropriately integrated with other planning processes within the company. Read out to senior management on revenue operations.
● Develop key performance metrics and dashboards that help the sales organization focus on performance drivers. Manage the evaluation and interpretation of data; identify trends that signal new opportunities or challenges. Convert data trends into actionable sales processes and tactics.
● Assist all sales channels in overcoming business challenges to ensure ease of doing business while ensuring deal closure and revenue recognition. Serve as an escalation point for the resolution of a process and/or system issue.
● Ensure that all sales tools accurately represent information and are effectively utilized by the team to process transactions and provide information about the status of the business. Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure data integrity and cleanliness of the CRM with Sales, Customer Success and Finance teams.
● Act as a sales advocate by balancing sales’ needs while managing reasonable expectations from an operations perspective.
● Work with senior sales leadership, HR and Finance to design sales incentive compensation programs that provide market-competitive pay, reinforce sales organization strategy, and align with business and sales organization objectives.
● Collaborate with Finance to assign sales quotas and other sales objectives to ensure the company’s financial goals are allocated to all sales channels and resources.
● Incept and own the global deal desk; providing support in pricing, deal analysis, deal structuring, negotiation, and closure.
● Establish and implement performance measures designed to track and, with HR and Product Marketing, lead Sales Enablement programs built to standardize onboarding, shorten ramp times for new sales hires, and ensure that the Sales team is always armed with the most up to date and relevant information needed to succeed.
● Over time, recruit and manage a team of regionally based direct reports in the Sales Operations team.
● 10+ years of experience with a proven track record of success in providing strategic guidance and operational oversight in Sales Operations within a fast growing, technology sales environment.
● Solid understanding of CRM systems, quote to cash management infrastructure and analysis around sales pipeline modeling. Hands on familiarity with Hubspot would be a plus.
● Experience building models for Annual Operating Planning: Bookings, Capacity, Quota, Compensation, Pipeline, Forecast, etc. Financial background and/or experience in a subscription sales type environment.
● Proven experience integrating SaaS tools to streamline and automate the sales process, integrating data analysis into every function within Sales to ensure greater predictability and productivity.
● Experience leading Sales Enablement programs
● Experience developing, managing, and administering sales compensation models, cost structures, & plans.A proven ability to develop tactical initiatives that improve sales productivity and performance.
● Background of introducing performance metrics and improvement programs.
● Strong communication skills and ability to establish credibility and trust with all cross functional departments, building influential relationships with all internal partners.
● Understanding of sales methodologies and bookings processes.
● Highly entrepreneurial and able to operate independently with minimum supervision. Startup and SaaS experience strongly preferred.
● Heavily results-oriented; a strong track record in meeting and/or exceeding goals.
● Able to research, develop and execute sales tools and strategies in the field.
● Familiarity with other tools, i.e. Linkedin Navigator, Winmo, Zoom Conference Meetings, DocuSign, also good.
● Additional language skills: Business knowledge of German would be a plus.
You will receive a competitive salary, 8% pension contribution, private health care and the opportunity to receive share options. Like most tech businesses, we are fully remote and intend to remain that way until social distancing measures are over in the UK.