Job Title Managing Director
Category Library Assistants, Clerical
In a Nutshell
We have a fantastic opportunity for a PA to Managing Director to join our team within Vistry Housebuilding Western, at our Clifton office in Avon. As our PA to Managing Director you will offer full diary, administrative and organisational support, together with office management duties and line management to reception team. This role would suit an individual that already has experience as a PA / Executive Assistant and is looking for a new challenge, ideally you will have experience gained from housebuilding and/or residential construction
We are pleased to say, this role can accommodate agile working arrangements.
Let's cut to the chase, what's in it for you
- Competitive basic salary and annual bonus
- Agile working arrangements possible for this role
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays, and the option to buy up to 5 days per annum
- Free private healthcare from your start date
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance - 3 x your annual salary
- Sharesave scheme
- Cycle to work scheme - up to 3000
- Support with a professional membership
- Denplan, GymFlex and many more
In return, what we would like from you
- Behave in line with our company values - Integrity, Caring and Quality
- Previous experience operating as PA to Director, Managing Director, Executive or Senior Management
- Excellent Administration skills
- Confident and assertive communication skills
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent command of written English
Ability to use discretion and integrity throughout their approach to work
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in marketing graphic design / using In Design
More about the PA to Managing Director role
- Successfully co-ordinate and be responsible for the Managing Director's time: proactively managing diary requirements, scheduling appointments, meeting agendas, board report collation and staff updates etc.
- Email management and prioritising communications, together with managing complaints and preparing formal letters where required.
- Full Administrative support; filtering, prioritizing, re-routing and responding to queries in a timely and professional manner, both verbally and in writing.
- Organise a wide range of meetings and events at internal/external venues, liaising with internal / external contacts as appropriate. Ensuring all deadlines are met for key corporate activities. Awareness of key stakeholders and prioritization of meetings.
- Undertake a wide variety of administrative duties such as expense claims, mileage submissions, travel itineraries, accommodation & flight bookings, and events coordination etc.
- Respond to and resolve a wide range of queries from internal and external stakeholders.
- Support in compiling professional standard presentation materials and documents in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint.
- Deal with incoming mail as appropriate and allocate items where possible. When appropriate originate replies under own signature or prepare drafts/documentation for signature.
- Point of contact within the Business Unit in respect of company vehicles and mobile phone management and general office management.
- Regularly pulling off data from internal systems to create useful analysis reports.
Finally, let's tell you about us
Vistry Group came together at the start of 2020, bringing together the energy, talent and deep-rooted experience of Bovis Homes, Linden Homes and Vistry Partnerships. With a wide range of skills, experience, and backgrounds - we have come together to live our values of Integrity, Caring and Quality.
We are all about people, and it is our people, around 3000 of us, who have created a UK top-five housebuilder, with a five-star rating. We care about the wellbeing of our people and we value diversity and inclusion, seeking to create a supportive, dynamic environment where talented and dedicated people can develop their career.
Inclusion and diversity are paramount to us here at Vistry Group - we firmly believe that this culture nurtures stronger performances across the wider business. All of our applicants and employees are treated fairly and respectfully, regardless of any protected characteristic/s. If you require assistance with regards to reasonable adjustments during your application process with us, then please do not hesitate to contact us - we will always be happy to help.