Job Title Transport / logistics / warehouse
Multi-Drop Delivery Driver / Courier Driver
Littlehampton, West Sussex
Fast Despatch Logistics is one of the UK's largest last mile logistics services. We deliver parcels for global brands on behalf of the leading parcel carriers, right to our customers’ doorstep.
We have built up a great reputation for our timely deliveries and a trustworthy and respected bond between our suppliers and our customers - all this couldn’t have been done without the professionalism and dedication of our drivers.
We now have a brilliant opportunity for a self-employed Multi-Drop Delivery Driver / Courier Driver to join us in Littlehampton with an immediate start available. Interested? Then read on!
- Pre-planned multidrop routes
- Easy step by step software guiding you during the working day
- Routes planned for up to nine hours, although a full route is paid even if you complete it earlier
- Rapid Loading Times - all parcels are sorted and ready to be loaded by yourself (takes up to 15 mins)
- Daily earnings of £144.75 +VAT (if applicable) 9hr standard route, for a short wheelbase van
- Daily earnings of £164 +VAT (if applicable) 9hr standard route, for a long wheelbase van
- Paid Training
- Great ACHIEVABLE incentive opportunities - once achieved, the incentive is fully paid!
- Average weekly earnings of £580+
- Weekly payments - every Monday
- Working mileage paid separately
- Van can be provided if required
If you are looking for an opportunity with flexibility, great incentives and the chance to join a successful and trusted delivery force, we have the perfect role for you!
No experience is necessary as you’ll receive comprehensive training and we’ll be there every step of the way to ensure you have all the tools and support you need to succeed and feel confident in your role.
What’s more, we’re strong believers in promoting from within and there will be plenty of opportunities for progression, so you can reach your career goals and ambitions.
At Fast Despatch Logistics, we pride ourselves on never taking any upfront costs. We invest in our team!
As a Multi-Drop Delivery Driver / Courier Driver, you will be responsible for making a number of deliveries throughout Littlehampton and the surrounding area on a pre-planned route.
Every day is different in this fast-paced and varied role and you will play an integral part in delivering our parcels to our customers within the agreed timeframes.
This is a great chance to become a valued member of our team and kick start a rewarding career.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Multi-Drop Delivery Driver / Courier Driver with an immediate start available in your area TODAY!
To start, you will need to:
- Pass a criminal check
- Pass a drugs and alcohol test
(All free of charge)
You will also need:
- A full, valid driving licence (held for a minimum of two years with no more than six penalty points)
- To be over 21 years old if you plan to rent one of our vans (for insurance reasons)
Experience as a Delivery Associate / Driver would be preferred, however, it is not essential as full training is provided.
Please note, this is a self-employed opportunity. You will have the option of using your own van for deliveries OR you can rent a van from us (age restrictions and costs apply).
Other organisations may call this role Delivery Driver, Multi-Drop Driver, LGE Driver, or Van Driver.
How to Apply:
So, if you are looking for a fresh new challenge and want to join us as a Multi-Drop Delivery Driver / Courier Driver, select the apply button to be taken to our website.
You will be invited to choose your desired location and watch a short video presentation which will provide you with more detailed information about us and the role itself. Apply today!
FDL is an equal opportunity service provider. We believe passionately that resourcing a diverse workforce is central to our success and we make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We are also an advocate of The Real Living Wage making sure all our workforce receives wages higher than the national average.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.