Job Title Area Sales Manager
Category Sales and Related Workers, All Other
Area Sales Manager - Construction Product Manufacturer
- World renowned brand & market leader
- Excellent career progression opportunity
- Working with national & independent wholesalers
- Field sales position
- Top product in the plumbing & heating world
As an Area Sales Manager you will be covering the North West focussing on Manchester, Liverpool, Cheshire, and North Staffordshire.
Your role will be targeting Plumbing Contractors across the region and selling a superb range of pumps, valves, temperature control and push-fit piping products via your Merchant & Wholesale channel partners. These would find themselves in commercial buildings, domestic settings, and high-rise accommodation applications.
You will build local relationships with contractors whilst ensuring your channel partners are very well looked after and serviced. 50% of your time will be account management which is more with the merchants, 50% will be generating demand with the end user contractors. This is an exciting, varied, and rewarding sales role for a major British manufacturing powerhouse.
The Company: Our client is one of the world leaders in the plumbing & heating arena. They have built on last year's success and are looking forward to 2021/22 and the market opening up. They are a business with a lot of knowledge and expertise and are looking to enhance that in the Sales Team. This is a rare opportunity to come in at this level and they have a culture of developing people and pride themselves on longevity of staff and the training they put their people through.
We are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Have a good B2B sales track record, either internally or externally
- A hunger, drive, and determination to learn
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Have a passion to work in the construction industry
- Activity & target driven
- Full & Clean Driving licence
Manchester, Stoke, Crewe, Liverpool,