Job Title Head Sales
Category Sales and Related Workers, All Other
OnBuy have an exciting opportunity for a Head of Sales to join the team.
Bournemouth, Dorset (Office Based)
Salary: circa 60,000 (DOE) + bonus
Job Type: Full-time / Monday Friday (Flexi Working)
WHO WE ARE:
Since launching in late 2016, OnBuy has established itself as an innovative leader in online marketplaces being recognised as the 'eCommerce Company of the Year' at the 2020 UK Business Tech Awards. Our mission! Simply to provide the most transparent and fair-trading platform for Sellers, and where Buyers can find what they need every day. Our journey is just beginning, and we are evolving our offering to keep up with the growth opportunity.
With such purpose we believe a creative and versatile work environment is essential, if this is somewhere you believe you could continue to grow, along with us, then this is the place for you!
What you will do as Head of Sales:
We are looking for an experienced direct sales manager with a flair for creating win-win opportunities with their team and customers.
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment in our Bournemouth office, and work with cross-functional teams to help our online sellers grow their business on OnBuy.
You will be someone who keeps the customer at the heart of all that you do with complete focus on improving their selling experience by incorporating feedback into potential new opportunities to improve OnBuys offering.
What we are looking for
as Head of Sales:
- A proven sales leader, with at least 3 years experience to call upon, to ensure that the team is well supported in a culture of continuous development
- Experienced in the full sales cycle including proposition, closing new business, onboarding and managing the ongoing client success
- Team engagement through effective use of weekly 1:1s
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals through a team
- Someone who thrives in ambiguity and is curious by nature
- Experience with online retailing / eCommerce an advantage
- A CRM evangelist, utilising the client and team activity data to drive performance
- Ability to solve problems and effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a dynamic environment using a data-driven and analytical approach
- Results oriented, taking the initiative and ownership to make things happen on time and with - attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to establish rapport and build interactive relationships with other teams within the business
- Understands the need for a continuous feedback loop with clients and team to facilitate performance improvements and new opportunity
- Full understanding of building annual budgets and target creation in line with business objectives
- Market mapping and segmentation of target sectors to deliver retailer acquisition against business growth objectives
- Experience working with the finance function to ensure the department contributes to the business financial goals
Takes full ownership of the sales strategy including success factors and all key metrics that define growth and customer satisfaction
- At least 6 years sales / account management experience with min. 3 years as a sales leader
- University degree ideal but can be trumped by experience
- Proficient in excel and understanding data and its significance in elevating performance
- Adept at leveraging insights from a full CRM instance
What you will get in return as Head of Sales:
- An inclusive, positive, and transparent company culture
- A team of lovely people who want to see OnBuy and each other succeed
- An employee share scheme your chance to own a part of the world's fastest-growing marketplace
- A company bonus scheme to thank you for driving our success
- A good work-life balance
- Flexitime available so you can work in a way that suits you
- Family-friendly policies to help you create your best work-life balance
- Opportunities for career development and progression
- An employee referral scheme to reward you for bringing even more talent on board
- An auto enrolment pension scheme with NEST Pensions (after 3 months service)
- Perks at Work benefits - offering many unique employee discounts
- Staff discount across OnBuy website
- Cycle to work scheme
- Newly refurbished offices with hot drinks and fresh fruit on the house
- A casual dress code - wear what you're comfortable in
Could you be an integral part of the OnBuy Family? If so, we want to hear from you!
To submit your CV for this exciting Head of Sales opportunity, please press Apply now.