Job Title Sales Director
Category Sales and Related Workers, All Other
Head of Mid Market Sales / Sales Director - UK
Fast Growing Learning & Development SAAS Provider
Base Salary Up to £80,000 + £40,000 Uncapped Commission, OTE £120k + Benefits including Share Options + Generous Holiday Allowance
Based in London
About the Company
Our client is a fast growing software start up within HR Technology - they provide learning & development / e learning software solutions via their SAAS platform.
Due to some major investment by their Private Equity backers they are looking to grow their footprint in the UK by hiring for a Head of Sales to set up a new Mid Market Sales team covering the UK & Ireland.
About the role of Head of Mid Market Sales / Sales Director for UK /& Ireland
- Newly created Head of Mid Market Sales / Sales Director role the UK & Ireland working remotely initially from home and reporting into the VP of Sales
- Set up a new Sales Function for the UK & Ireland and build a New Sales team from scratch
- Providing daily leadership and support to a team of Mid Market Account Executives / Business Development Managers to ensure they hit / exceed their monthly / quarterly sales targets
- Lead and coach the sales team from prospecting and networking to building relationships with clients
- Motivate the sales team to perform at the highest level
- Develop long term vision and strategy for the sales team and manage day to day operations with a focus on performance against key sales metrics
- Recruit, hire and develop a world class sales team to support growth targets
- Implement and monitor KPI’s, increase forecast accuracy and help the sales team execute account strategies and campaigns
- Collaborate with other stakeholders across the business to maximise sales efficiency and revenue growth opportunities
Why Join this Company?
- Competitive Salary with an Uncapped Commission structure
- Share Options are provided as part of the package
- Recently won an award from a major outlet for one of the fastest growing software start ups for 2020!!
- Plenty of autonomy where you will have a big part to play in shaping the sales team and making your own mark on the team
- Series A Funded with ambitious plans for further growth
If you have a minimum of 3 Years in Sales Management within SAAS (ideally in e learning / Talent Software or HR Tech) and would like to progress your career with a fast growing SAAS Start Up in HR Technology that offers fantastic 'long term’ career progression then we would love to hear from you!
- Minimum of 3 Years Sales Management experience in SAAS within HR Technology or LMS / eLearning / Talent Software
- As well as your track record in Sales Management we are looking for at least 5 years experience in complex B 2 B Solution Sales / Enterprise Sales as an individual contributor where you have consistently hit or exceeded sales targets
- Track record of success in a sales leadership roles - consistently managed sales teams who have achieved or exceeded sales targets
- Experience of setting up and successfully building and scaling up sales teams who have hit or exceeded sales targets
- Proven success in the application of sales training (SPIN, Solution Selling, Challenger Sales Methodology etc.)
- Experience of instilling a sales culture
- Exceptional sales coaching ability with the ability to coach and inspire others
Apply now for this Head of Mid Market Sales / Sales Director role. For more information please email your CV to us. We look forward to hearing from you!
ABR Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role and specialises in placing candidates into permanent positions within Media / Digital, Technology / SAAS, Market Research / Advisory & Business Information.
Due to high volumes of applicants we regret that we can only contact those who are invited to interview. Should you not have heard from us within 2 weeks you may assume you have not been successful at this time but we thank you for your time and interest in the role.