Job Title Admin / clerical / secretarial
Category Secretaries and Administrative Assistants, Except Legal, Medical, and Executive
Due to expansion and growth of the business, our client is looking for an HR Administration Assistant, initially on a 12 month contract with a view to a permanent position.
The role is working very closely with both the HR Manager and Operations Director in supporting them with their administration.
HR Administration experience is ideal but not essential; more importantly is an individual with strong administration background, exceptional organisation skills in a multi task environment, excellent standard of literacy and numeracy and a willingness to take on any admin task that would help the two senior members of staff
On a day to day basis the role of HR Administration Assistant will be fielding calls and queries via phone and email, updating attendance and holiday forms and deal with contractors in relation to facilities, health and safety administration etc
Role and Responsibilities for the position of HR Administration Assistant:
- Assist in the process on on boarding new staff
- Sending out offer letters, contracts and starter packs
- Administration relating to induction and training
- Organise and coordinate staff training
- Update and maintain employee absence and holiday records
- Health and Safety operation administration
- Compile Management Information on Excel
This role would suit someone with at least 3 years administration and support experience as well as excellent Excel skills, professional and confidential manner and good standard of education