Job Title Admin / clerical / secretarial
Category Secretaries and Administrative Assistants, Except Legal, Medical, and Executive
Our client, a prestigious higher education institution, is looking for an experienced Senior Student Funding Officer to join their London team. In this role you will oversee the advisory as well as the technical aspect of student funding and provide comprehensive administrative support. You will be required to work from the office for at least three days a week from September.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering a high quality, higher education funding advice and information service to applicants and students via email, telephone and in-person
- Being the main liaison with Student Finance England and US Direct Student Loans
- Overseeing all technical aspects in relation to the administration of student funding
- Solving complex student cases related to funding and visa status
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, customer-oriented and well-organised with excellent attention to detail and a calm and professional approach. Previous experience within higher education dealing with student funding is essential for this role, as well as knowledge regarding how visa regulations relate to student funding issues. This is a fantastic opportunity where you will be able to develop and enhance your knowledge and skills in an exciting and varied role within a busy, hard-working and friendly team.
- Previous experience within higher education dealing with student funding is essential
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of UK Higher Education funding arrangements
- Knowledge regarding how visa regulations relate to student funding issues
- Working experience of dealing with Student Finance England and/or US Direct Student Loans for students from the US
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Strong IT skills in MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and the ability to learn new software packages easily
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Alexia.
Covent Garden Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.