Job Title Support Worker
Category Stock Clerks- Stockroom, Warehouse, or Storage Yard
Great opportunity to work as a Warehouse Operative for a leading supermarket with a guarantee of 37.5 hours a week and free transport from Cardiff with paid travel time!
Earn up to £250 in an additional supplement payment and £2 an hour paid as overtime during peak trading weeks.
No experience is required but a background in Warehouse work, Factory work or Production work would be beneficial.
The rate of pay is £10.79 per hour to £14.35 per hour, depending on shift.
Bank holidays and overtime, depending on shift are paid at £16.19 per hour to £19.75 per hour.
You will work any 5 days out of 7 and the hours of work are:
- 2pm to 10pm
* Earn up to £250 in an additional supplement payment when achieving a 97% attendance rate throughout the qualifying period. Also, an additional £2 an hour is paid as overtime during peak trading weeks, 28th November to 1st January.
Your Time at Work
As a Warehouse Operative at this site you will:
- Work to pick items for orders
- Use manual handling equipment within a large chilled warehouse, you'll pick a variety of fresh produce such as fresh vegetables, dairy products, and desserts
- Operate both MHE and electrical pallet trucks to stack items into roll cages. Digital wrist-mounted computers and trigger scanners will guide you in conducting these tasks
Other duties may include loading and unloading goods and keeping the site clean.
Our Perfect Worker
Our perfect Warehouse Operative is active, so a certain level of physical fitness is required.
No previous experience is necessary as a Production Operative/Warehouse Operative as full training is provided.
Key Information and Benefits
- Earn £10.79 p/h - £14.35 p/h depending on shift
- Free transport and travel time paid
- Overtime + Bank holidays paid at £16.19 to £19.75 p/h
- Shifts 2pm - 10pm
- Earn up to £250 supplement payment
- An additional £2 an hour is paid as overtime during peak trading weeks
- OnSite support from Staffline
- Subsidised canteen on site
- Free car parking on site
- PPE provided
- Full training provided
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Job ref: 1TAV