Job Title Education / teaching
Category Teachers and Instructors, All Other
Behaviour Teaching Assistant
Have you got a passion for working with children with behavioural issues?
Are you looking for behaviour management experience before you start your teaching career?
Teaching Personnel are seeking a candidate who is available to start after the Christmas break at one of our partnership Schools in North Bristol. The school have asked Teaching Personnel to find a credible candidate who has the ability to work with pupils who have trouble sustaining coping in class and need that extra support throughout the day to ensure they manage to complete work and remail calm. The school have a strong base of experienced Teachers and Support staff who have a good reputation and record of providing a quality education, also providing the opportunity for pupils with behavioural needs to work in separate rooms where they feel comfortable and at ease.
- Secondary Behaviour Teaching Assistant
- North Bristol
- £320-£330 per week
- Full time- January start
The role will entail
- Supporting a variety of behavioural SEN: SEMH, ADHD, ADHS, ODD
- Delivering supportive & engaging SEN interventions
- Working alongside the Class Teachers and permanent onsite support professionals
- Working 1:1 or in small groups with KS3 and KS4
- Teaching Personnel require the candidate to have the commitment to the role, pupils like the continuity with the staff they work with. This will provide them with the opportunity to feel comfortable and settled at school.
- Teaching Personnel will require the successful candidate to have or applied for a child work force DBS on the update service.
If you are interested in applying for the role, please contact Teaching Personnel Bristol.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.