Job Title Education / teaching
Category Teachers and Instructors, All Other
Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant - South East London
Are you an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant looking to expand your experience?
Do you have a genuine passion for supporting and assisting young children with SEN?
Academics are currently recruiting for a SEN TA in South East London.
We are currently looking for various SEN TA's across some amazing schools in South East London. Our ideal candidare will be someone who is patient, innovative and has a clear understanding of SEN. You will have to be creative in delivering inclusive teaching methods to ensure the child has a thorough understanding of what they are learning.
Why choose to work for us?
- Able to gain relevant experience to develop future prospects i.e. become a teacher
- Permanent, temporary and full time roles.
- Competitive weekly pay, ranging from £75-£85 dependent on experience.
- Creating great links with schools in your area.
- Gain consistent and relevant personal development and training given by the school.
You will be helping the child with day to day play activities, attending to their individual needs, ensuring that they are safe at school, encouraging the positive outcome for the child and working with the teachers and parents to collectively create a clear understanding of the child's specific needs.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- An enhanced DBS check, or be willing to apply for one.
- Experience of working with a child with SEN.
- 2 checkable references.
- Positive attitude towards education.
- Inclusive mind-set.
- Good communication skills.
- Positive and understanding attitude!
If you are interested, email your CV to email@example.com
education and training education and training education and training
SEN Teaching Assistant - South East London