Job Title Education / teaching
Category Teachers and Instructors, All Other
Recruitment Hunters are recruiting for a Student Services Officer for their large international educational client based in Cambridge.
Our client are looking for someone who is a natural people pleaser and able to demonstrate first class customer service. A strong administration background is essential and you need to be able to navigate databases with ease.
One of the main roles of the Student Services Officer is to enhance the student, parent and agent experience and ensure the college is always delivering excellent standards of customer service. The role will therefore involve a lot of communication with students and their parents or agents to ensure they are fully supported during their time at the college in Cambridge. As the face of the College, you are expected to communicate professionally, effectively, and efficiently at all times within agreed turnaround times.
The Student Services Officer is a central point of contact within the college for all students, parents, and agents (customers) as well as internal stakeholders including our Sales and Marketing and Admissions. You will be responsible for ensuring any prospective students, parents and agents are given an exceptional welcome, including a tour of the College and that their questions are answered accordingly. You will contribute to the success of each student journey throughout their time at the college by means of exemplary support and attention to individual needs.
Main Responsibilities:- Student Services Officer / Administrator
* Provide an effective external and internal communication channel between students, parents and agents and the College, as well as liaison between departments.
* To ensure all responses to enquires are clear and accurate, and responded to in a timely fashion.
* Customer Service & Student Experience
* Build rapport and maintain strong relationship with students and agents.
* Handle and resolve complaints and escalate issues to the Head of SAS.
* Have an understanding of the colleges products and services.
* Manage student 'Wobblies' (students who have said they may not continue their studies with us) to ensure College successfully resolves student's issue and retains students
* Issue letters, certificates and other official correspondence to agents, students and parents including certificates of enrolment and visa invitation letters.
* Scan and upload all passports, visas, and Police Registration certificates, letters etc. onto the college system and save in student folder.
* Issue offer letters for continuing students.
* Issue scholarship/bursary certificates when awarded to continuing students.
* Process Independent Accommodation requests.
* Data Management
* Entering concise but informative Student Events on Shackleton outlining what action we have taken so there is a clear history to refer to in the future.
* Maintain accurate data for all enrolled students including up-to-date contact details.
* Verify contact information when its different to the information that was provided at the admission stage
* Activate students' Shackleton accounts and provide them with log in details, resetting password when required.
* UKVI Compliance
* Support the Head of SAS to ensure the college is compliant with the UKVI rules and regulations.
* New Student Recruitment
* Liaise with Central Admissions and Sales Support teams as well as College staff to organise all visits to the College by prospective students, parent, and agents, ensuring speedy booking confirmation.
* Arrange Skype interviews for prospective students, ensuring these are handled promptly and interview feedback is given in a clear and consistent format.
* Be the main point of contact and act as host for all pre-arranged and walk in agent, student, and parent visits.
Experience Required:- Student Services Officer / Administrator
- Excellent Administration experience
- Student Services / Student Administration (HUGE PLUS)
- Strong Customer Services not only over the phone but face2face as well.
- Educational Experiences working with Students (HUGE PLUS)
- Professional, Positive and Organised
- Experiences with databases & MS Packages
This is a full time, 1 year Fixed Term Contract covering maternity. The Student Services Officer position is based in Cambridge and will be paying £25,000 per year for this Fixed Term Contract and starting ASAP.
If this Student Service Officer / Administrator position sounds like you, then forward your CV to Steve at Recruitment Hunters.
"Let us do the hunting...so you don't have to!"
Recruitment Hunters is an independent recruitment agency based in Cambridgeshire who place permanent & contract staff into firms across East Anglia (Cambridgeshire, Suffolk & Norfolk) & West London. We focus on 4 main sectors from Commercial, Accountancy, Engineering to Technical.
Student Services, Student Administration, Student Officer, Graduate, Strong Administration, Student Ambassador, Student Admissions, Admissions Assistant, UKVI, Educational, Education, International Students, Support Services, Recruitment, Student Recruitment, Admissions, Course Advisor, Education, UKVI, Tier4, Student Recruitment, Recruitment Management, Manager, Management, Student manager, Course Leader, College, University, Educational Management, International Students, Graduate, Student Ambassador, Student Management, Manager Recruitment Student, Recruitment Management. Cambridge, UK, Recruitment Hunters UK.